SEO, SMO, Adwords, Social Media Marketing, Post Creation, Content Writing, Facebook Marketing.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create Facebook campaigns adhering to best practices.
- Undertake activities such as identifying optimum landing page, and campaign mapping.
- Manage and optimize campaign ongoing basis to ensure the campaign's acquisition and revenue targets are met.
- Ideate innovative ways to meet defined marketing objectives through a Facebook campaign.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc campaign performance and other reports.
- Create and maintain project plans to update internal stakeholder on the status of campaign performance and issues.
- Gather and maintain competition information relevant to search and other digital channels.
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEM practices, and emerging items of interest and sharing these with the team
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship can start the internship Immediately. Are available for duration of 3 months, are from Mumbai and neighboring cities have relevant skills and interests
Graduate/Post graduate with interest in digital marketing/paid forms of marketing. Must be a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure. Basic computer skills in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
Stipend as per performance, Certificate, Informal dress code.